Tuesday, June 1, 2010

memorial day weekend

We stayed pretty close to home this weekend. No camping, fishing, or anything exciting like that!
On Saturday I went down to my mom & dad's so I could get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding (two weeks away!). The picture of the dog in my photo collage is my dad's new puppy. I guess she's not so little anymore, but she was digging herself a little hole to lay in to keep cool since it was so hot and I thought it was pretty funny.

We checked on the cows in the pasture quite a bit, and the guys ended up having to treat a couple calves. It's so fun to see all the mamas and their babies out there. I wish I would have gotten a better shot of one of the calves, but I almost forgot to take any pictures at all. On Monday, I helped Paul finish the rock that we put around the house. It looks so awesome now that it's done! It really makes the house look sooooo much better! Just cleaned it up a lot. It was nice to have the day off and spend the time with Paul even if we were kind of boring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment