Tuesday, May 25, 2010

gear up!

So I got a new pair of shoes a couple weeks ago, thinking it would help motivate me to go for a walk every day. They are Sketchers Shape Ups, and I must say, I can really feel them working! So far that has helped me keep going, and I hope to continue. I've made it part of my routine after work instead of just something I have to do.














The other thing I can't go without (besides my shades:) is my iPod shuffle. It always helps to have some tunes!!

My goal is to lose 5 pounds, and once I get to that, I plan to make a new goal. I've also started keeping track of everything I eat in a notebook that I keep in my purse. I've tried this before and it never lasts for more than a few days, but hopefully this time I'll be able to keep it up. I don't think I eat too terrible much, but it's amazing how fast those dang calories add up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment