Friday, May 27, 2011

6 weeks old already!

I have been horrible at keeping this thing up lately! Things have been going great with Levi. He is such a blessing and we love him so much! He is still not really on much of a schedule, so I have a week to try and work on that a little since next week is my last week off before work. :( Not looking forward to that, but it's only 3 days, so I have to be thankful for that at least. Levi is sleeping pretty good at night. Usually by the time I get him to sleep it's around 10:30, and he'll sleep for a good 4-5 hours, then wake up to eat and go back to sleep for another 2.5-3 hours. The last couple mornings he's been taking a good morning nap too, so hopefully he'll keep that up! It's nice when he takes an afternoon nap too, but sometimes he fights it. I am still nursing him, and I decided to try pumping at work and see how it goes. If I don't get enough then I'm not going to stress about having to give him formula at daycare if he needs it.

His shower in Renville a couple weekends ago was great! He got a lot of cute stuff, and we are very thankful! And of course, my sister had it decorated super cute!























And just some more pics of my chunky monkey!







No comments:

Post a Comment