Friday, September 9, 2011

currently

HOPING that Levi continues to make progress in the sleeping dept....the last 3 nights he's been doing great! Up only once to nurse then usually back to sleep for a few more hours. Fingers crossed that it will keep getting better and longer stretches! :)

WISHING that my house would clean itself. And stay that way. Lol. I like my house to be picked up and clean, but it's a wee bit harder to do when you have a little one to play with. I wasn't a great house keeper to begin with anyways, much to Paul's dismay.

PLANNING on baking some fresh bread tomorrow. Haven't done it for awhile and it just sounds yummy.

EATING a Schwan's Caramel Apple Pop. Actually just finished it. Love them! Made sure I got an extra box this month since they are seasonal and won't be back til next summer.

LISTENING to the crickets outside the open windows.

ENJOYING the cool evenings and nice days lately.

SAVORING every moment with Levi as he keeps growing and learning new things every day. Such as:

Yep. Up on all fours now. Well, mostly. :)

EXCITED to go shopping next weekend. Trying to figure out how I can get all the things I need (or want) without spending a fortune.

READY for bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment