Wednesday, November 3, 2010

18-ish weeks

I think I am closer to 18 weeks now, since I have been going by the April due date...yes, I know, it's confusing. A few more weeks and it will be set for sure again! I don't really know what I am talking about. Still feeling good for the most part. Today I had (and still have) what I am thinking is a gas bubble in my lower left side that has been sort of annoying. It hurts when I sit or move certain ways. Hopefully it will work itself out. Anyways, here's the survey!

How far along?: 18 or so weeks (according to an early April due date)
How big is baby?: About the size of a sweet potato :)
Weight gain?: I actually weighed myself this morning and it was the same as when I went to the dr. last week.
Stretch marks?: Not yet.
Maternity clothes?: Random pieces here and there mostly.
Sleep?: Still pretty good. Noticing that I switch sides a lot more often though, trying to get comfortable. Once I'm out, I'm out though.
Best moment of the week?: Seeing the girls in their Halloween costumes. They are goofballs!
Food cravings?: Lately I have been having to use some will power when it comes to sweets...like, say, chocolate chip cookies, and mint brownies someone brought to work...YUM!
Gender?: Unknown.
Movement?: I am pretty certain I've been feeling little flutters and kicks in there more often now.
Belly button?: No change yet.
What I miss?: Nothing comes to mind today.
Labor signs?: None yet.
What I'm looking forward to?: Craft sale on Saturday...I am a nerd.
Milestone?: Knowing for sure I am feeling our little peanut moving inside of me. I love it! Can't wait until Paul can feel it too.

And the pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment