Tuesday, December 6, 2011

mini album

Now that it's December, I have some pics to post of my summer mini album! Ha. I had the base of this album made from way back in like June or July, but I never did anything with it. I had a paper bag I collected things in throughout the summer, and I took pictures with it in mind, but never got around to doing anything with it. I am not very good at keeping up with these things as they happen, I am more likely to collect things, take pictures, etc., then put it all together at the end of whatever time-frame. When I have something on my desk I want to get it done and cleared off for the next project instead of sitting there in progress for a few months. Anyway, once I finally got around to finishing this thing, I just printed off my pictures using my own printer (bad idea since they look like crap), and put it together pretty quick. I probably didn't put as much thought/effort into it as I could have. I do like how it turned out though!





No comments:

Post a Comment