1. We celebrated Aaron's 2nd birthday last weekend. Could have been a couple weekends ago...they are all blurring together lately. Anyhoo, he got lots of nice gifts and it was fun to get together. My sister-in-law made a super cute barn/farm cake. Definitely keeping that in mind for future parties for Levi, might have to steal the idea! Jess's brother and his wife were there with their 2 year old and brand new 4 week old. It's a possibility that baby fever is creeping back in...just sayin'..
2. Edited a few pics of these cuties that I took a couple weeks ago::
3. Sleepy little man at lunch time. He's sort of transitioning from 2 naps a day to one. Some days he is fine, other days he still needs a morning nap. This day we tried skipping the morning nap, but he didn't quite make it through lunch.
4. Farmfest. Hot, hot, hot. Literally. But it was fun. We met another couple down there and spend most of the day with them. Levi did really good, but he was ready to go home by the time we left. I think it will be much more fun in the coming years when he is a little older though. I didn't take too many pictures. Whenever we took him out of the stroller, he was not real interested in going back into it.
5. I french braided my own hair! Yay me! Ha. I have never really done this to my own hair (or anyone else's), I've tried, but it never works. It didn't last too long since I have a lot of layers, and my hair isn't super long, but it was nice while it lasted. Makes me miss living a block away from grandma, when we could just walk up and have her braid it quick.