Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday

Getting this up kind of late, but here it is!

1. Levi and I went to the lake for a couple days while my family was there. He loved it! He loves the water and isn't afraid of it at all. Good, but also a little scary at times. Like when he wanted to just jump right off the boat....seriously, he would have just walked right off the back. My sister ended up taking him in so he was happy with that.

2. We went to the park twice this week. Well, 2 different parks. First was the UMM Children's Garden. We went with Jess and Aaron. Then we stopped at the park on the other side of town while we went on a walk today.

3. Garden veggies! Refrigerator dill pickles and freezing sweet corn. Yum!

4. I joined Weight Watchers. I am excited about it and hope that it works for me. I needed a little extra push and someone other than myself to be accountable to. Just knowing that I am not the only one who will see my weight every week will hopefully be a motivator to keep it up.

5. Levi took his first ride in the semi with daddy! We finally got a second convertible car seat, so Paul hooked that up in there and took him when he took a load of wheat to town. It was pretty cute how excited Paul was to take him! He ended up sleeping most of the way though, which doesn't surprise me! :)
See him in there? :) He looks so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment