Monday, November 5, 2012

Pinspiration Monday

Grinch Floats. I know a certain little girl who would LOVE these! The Grinch is my niece, Allie's, favorite movie to watch around Christmas time. I think she would watch it all year round if her parents would let her! Might have to make these for her this year!




Homemade Laundry Detergent. I'm really thinking about trying this. It says it is safe in HE machines.



This is so cute! I would love to try it for Levi's 2nd birthday....we'll see if I actually remember I pinned it when the time comes! :)
Source: flickr.com via Kelsey on Pinterest



Homemade Potato Ole's? Easy as store-bought potato crowns and a mix of spices!





This is obviously not something Paul or Levi would eat, but looks yummy to me!
Source: bodyrock.tv via Kelsey on Pinterest



Fried pickles. Need I say more?



Levi would look freaking adorable in this outfit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment