Sunday, December 30, 2012

I know, I know...

I have been a horrible blogger lately!! We've been super busy with the holidays, and I've just been neglecting this poor little page. I haven't even shared our latest news on here yet!

Levi is happy to announce that he is going to be a big brother in June 2013! I am 16 weeks along expecting our second little one. We are very excited, and I have to admit a little nervous. We are going to have our hands full!! I've been taking belly pics like I did last time around starting at 13 weeks, so hopefully I'll get started on weekly updates again soon. Not much to report yet, I'm just starting to pop out a little this last week or two. We'll be finding out what the gender is when we have our 20 week ultrasound.

In other news, it is flipping cold around here lately. I've lived in Minnesota my whole life, and it's still hard to get used to every winter. I don't know if we've even broken into the 'teens this week, and the coming week doesn't look very promising either. All I can say is that I'm thankful to have a warm house to come home to and blankets to cuddle up under.

Nothing much planned for New Year's eve tomorrow night. Ok, change that to absolutely nothing planned. Guess that's what happens when you have kids! :) Wouldn't change a thing though. Maybe I can convince Paul to order a Pay-per-view movie and make ourselves some snacks or something after we put Levi to bed. The sad part is, we'll both be ready for bed by like 10:00. Yep, we're lame.

And, to end this post, here is a funny video of Levi head-banging to the tunes on his dump-truck (that he got as a gift from his day-care mom).



He's goofy one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment