Monday, December 3, 2012

Pinspiration Monday

I realize these Pinterest posts are all I've been posting lately. Hopefully that will change soon. We've had some busy Fridays/Weekends lately. I'm hoping to get an update post up soon. I'm sure everyone is missing the pictures of Levi. :) Step one is getting the pictures off of the camera....

Anyways, I have pinned a bunch of scrapbook pages the past week, so I thought I would make that the 'theme' today!


I love everything that Amy Tan creates. I love her style, and the colors she puts together. I might have to scraplift this one eventually...




I love this fall layout. The strips of patterned paper framing the photo, the embellishments, and the title...love everything about it!




Susan Weinroth is another scrapbooker that I love! She is a photographer too, so I love looking at all of her great photos too!




Another great layout by Amy Tan.




I love the size of the photo in this layout.



The layering of the patterned paper on this one is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment