Monday, August 19, 2013

Two months

Paige was 2 months old last week! I waited to do this post since she went for her checkup on Thursday, then I could have her updated stats. The months are going by so fast. I feel like I blink and another week goes by.

Paige is getting to be much more interactive, and it is so fun! I love watching her face light up when she smiles at you! And when she smiles at Levi it pretty much makes my heart explode.


Paige, at 2 months::

Weighs 10 lbs 12.5 oz.

Is 23 inches long.

Wearing size 3 month clothes.

In size 1 dipes.

Loves to smile. I think she's going to have dimples. :)

Started cooing. I just love watching her as she tries to get those little sounds out, it is so cute.

Does really good with tummy time. She still gets annoyed with it after so long, but she is getting stronger and does awesome holding her head up!

Sleeps at least a 5 hour stretch most nights, then another 2-3, sometimes longer.

Naps are hit and miss depending on the day, especially with Mr. Crazy-Loud brother squealing and screaming or banging things. I think I'm going to have to start putting her down for naps in her crib soon, away from the noise, since she is getting more sensitive to that it seems.

Still nursing, and that is going well, she is a good eater. She tends to get bubbles in her tummy because she eats so fast, but we can usually get them out.

Loves her binker as much as her brother did.

Now I'll just leave you with some more photos of our sweet girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment