Here's what I have for this week's Right Now Challenge.
- Levi, climbing in Paige's crib: "Big brudder coming! Big brudder coming!" And as he gets in next her, "Big brudder heeeerrre!"
- In the car on the way to town:
Levi: "Mommy what that sound?"
Me: "What sound?"
Levi: "My not like your music mommy!"
Me: "Ok, well what music do you want to listen to then?"
Levi: "Old MacDonald."
- Paige's favorite pastime is screaming (happily).
- I asked Levi what he wanted for lunch (He was being whiney and getting over a little tantrum). He decided on a hot dog. I said ok, and as I was getting it out of the fridge, he sat on the floor in front of our dishwasher and, still pouting, says "It gonna be great." Lol, he is one of a kind. (This might have been a 'you had to be there' one.)
- Sitting in Paige's crib, as the mobile goes around, he says "Hew-woh, whale. Nice meet-ey you. Hew-woh, wion, nice meet-ey you." He said that to every animal as it went past him. What a goof.