Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In | 7

Another bi-weekly weigh-in since I skipped last week. I actually lost last week, I just never got around to typing up my blog post. I know I have been super lazy with my blog in general lately. We are currently in the middle of getting carpet in my craft room/office, and we thought it was going to get done on Monday, but just our luck, the place we got the carpet was out of what we picked out until Friday. So, I have the contents of that whole room scattered in various places around our house. It's no one's fault, just a pain in the rear for the time-being. When it's finished and I have everything back in order I'll be sure the share a picture.

Anyway, back to the topic of the post in the first place! I went down again this week, so that is good. I am finally starting to see some small changes in my body, so that is always a good motivation for me. After this weekend, I kind of got off track of recording my food, but I am hoping to get started up again soon. I don't feel like I've been going overboard by not keeping track, I've still been making sure to watch what I am eating. Working out has been going pretty well also. I am still enjoying the program that I'm doing, but I'm getting a little bored with doing the same HIIT routine on the cardio days. I was able to get outside one day the past week for a run, and it felt really good to be outside again, so hopefully the weather will allow that more often pretty quick here!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Today's weight: 155
+/- from last week: -3.6
Total loss: -8.5

I'm going to cheat and skip the goals portion because a certain someone just woke up from her nap! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment