Only about 3 weeks late! ACK! Both kids have changed their daytime sleep routines so we are all out of whack right now, including myself as I try to adjust to not having any kid-free time to refresh my mindset after lunch. I used to do my blog posts during nap time, but now that Levi refuses to take a nap anymore, that has been tough. Obviously! :) Things will settle again eventually, I'm sure. Hopefully sooner than later. Being able to get outside to play would be helpful, as well. (AHEM, mother nature, get the hint!!) But anyway, I will get right to the few pictures I was able to snap of Miss Never-Stops-Moving for this month! (These were actually taken at the right time of the month, just haven't gotten them posted until now.)
At 9 months, Paige::
- Weighs 16 lbs 11 oz. (13th percentile)
- Is 28.5 inches tall. (79th percentile)
- Wearing size 9 month and some 12 month clothes.
- In size 4 dipes.
- Speed crawler.
- She takes a few steps at a time, but still hasn't quite taken off yet. Crawling is faster! She cruises around furniture like crazy though.
- Claps her hands and does "So big", when she feels like it of course. ;)
- Loves being close her her brother. And also loves anything that he happens to be playing with at any given moment.
- Eats like a bird. She will barely drink a 6 oz. bottle at one time. Usually it's around 4 oz. every 4 hours or so. Evenings we make an 8 oz bottle and she will usually drink 6-7 oz. of it, although it takes for. ev. er. since she falls asleep while drinking it.
- Speaking of sleep. It's hit and miss. Some nights she does really good, other nights she's up a couple times. We have been letting her cry a little, and Paul goes in there instead of me, since she knows I'm more likely to give in and pick her up.
- Like I mentioned right away, her daytime sleep schedule is changing. She WILL NOT take a nap for me in the morning like she used to, around 9:30. So then she is tired around noon, and only sleeps for about an hour and a half, and then is tired again by right after supper. So we've been having early bedtimes all around lately. Hopefully it will fall into place soon. The fighting sleep stage is the worst. SLEEP IS GOOD, CHILDREN!! :) Haha.
- She loves making noises.
- She climbs on anything she is able to get her leg up to. No fear whatsoever.
Love our silly, spunky girl!