Saturday, April 19, 2014

Minnesota Children's Museum

Hi all, I know it's been awhile, but I have some pictures to share from the past month or so. I'm splitting them up into a few posts. First off is our trip to visit Paul's sister, Katie, and brother-in-law, Jon, and the MN Children's Museum. I have been wanting to get up to visit them and go to the museum all winter, but Paul kept finding excuses not to. I finally got him to commit, and we had a lot of fun! Levi had a BLAST at the museum and I hope we can go back again. I didn't get a ton of photos, but here is what I have.

This area was probably Levi's favorite. It was all about water! Pipes and slides to put balls and little boats through, and things like that. Of course, he was soaked by the time we were done here, and the first thing he does is whip his shirt off because he hates it when his clothes are wet. Thankfully, I had his sweatshirt handy and put that on right away. :)

Paige did good in the stroller as long as she was moving or being entertained! :)

This was the grocery store in the "town" area. There were various shops and things to play in, like a post office, restaurant, doctor's office, etc. He had fun here too. He loved checking all is food out at the register. Everything had to go "beep!" and then he would put it on the other side of the register.


This area was for toddlers and babies. It was a woodland/forest theme with slides and tunnels. Both kids had fun in here!

This was from the swamp area. This was another of Levi's favorites because there was a stream to play in with plastic frogs, tadpoles, and things like that.

Other than the areas I mentioned, there was tons of other things to do at the museum. Very neat! I am looking forward to going back when Paige is a little bigger too!

After our morning at the museum, Katie and Jon took us to Cossetta's for lunch. We all got pizza. YUM! So good. And of course we had to get some gelato for our walk back to the car. Delish!

All in all a very fun weekend, and we can't wait to go back up and visit! Next time we'll have a tiny addition to cuddle, too, since Katie is expecting this summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment