Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In | 8

I know I haven't been keeping up with posting my weigh-in's lately. (Or the whole blog in general.) Next week is my final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser contest that I started earlier this year. I know that I'm not going to win, and that wasn't the point of me joining. I thought it would help me with accountability and motivate me more. To a point it did. I have lost about 10 lbs since beginning, so that is a plus. I've been doing my work-outs every night, usually after the kids are in bed. I'm eating better, as in less sugar/sweets, not as many carbs, only have a pop once in awhile. But I'm getting really frustrated right now because I'm not see much change in how my body looks. Paul says he can see a difference, but I don't. At least not where I WANT to see the changes. I just want to feel good about how I look for once in my life. Anyways, I won't whine anymore.

For my weigh-ins, long story short, I was down last week and up again this week. So we'll see what next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment