Friday, December 10, 2010

23 weeks

Paul is zonked out on the couch right now. He hasn't been feeling great the last couple days. Heaven forbid he take it easy at all though. But that is just him, can't let feeling like crap get in the way of getting his stuff done! I'm glad he was home early tonight so he can at least rest this evening and hopefully get a good night's sleep tonight.

Well, another week went by so that means I am at 23 weeks today! I've been feeling pretty good yet, starting to get sick of getting up and down at work. I had to bring a pillow to put on my chair because my butt starts to hurt when I sit for too long. I've had some other 'issues' that I'll spare you as well. Sometimes when I am sitting I feel like my belly is resting on my legs since I am carrying pretty low. I don't think I ever put a picture of my last ultrasound on here, so I wanted to share one of those now.
















How far along?: 23wks
How big is baby?: The size of a papaya! Almost a foot long and weighs about a pound.
Weight gain?: 2 pounds more than last week, so I think 20 lbs all together so far. I still need to keep an eye on it, but it's really hard this time of year. (I know, I know...excuses)
Stretch marks?: None yet.
Maternity Clothes?: Pretty much everything except sweatshirts and tees, but some of those are getting snug too.
Sleep?: Not bad, waking up in the middle of the night most of the time to use the bathroom but I go right back to sleep.
Best moment of the week?: Hmm...nothing real exciting happened this week.
Food cravings?: Stupid carbs...I could eat bread and pasta everyday and be happy. Gotta try and keep those veggies in there somewhere though.
Gender?: Baby BOY!
Movement?: Yup! Still not super strong kicks so Paul can feel them, but hopefully soon.
Belly Button?: Stretching but still an innie. I am anxious to see it pop but don't think it will be for awhile.
What I miss?: Being able to sleep on my back.
Labor signs?: Uh, no.
What I'm looking forward to?: Feeling some stronger kicks. And for the month of December to be done. Even though I love Christmas, I will be glad when the month is over and we can relax again.
Milestone?: Not sure...making another week?



Not much change that I can see. It feels heavier if that makes sense though.

No comments:

Post a Comment