Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a fun, busy Thanksgiving weekend! Thanksgiving day we went to my mom and dad's and had dinner with them and my sister and her hubby. It was nice to have it low-key and just the seven of us. Levi was the center of attention and was loving it! Then on Saturday we went to Paul's brother and sister-in-law's house for dinner with their whole family on his dad's side. So there was quite the crew there! We have an annual tradition of making lefse, so after dinner that is what we did. Paul slept all afternoon and I was watching Levi, so neither of us helped a ton, but I made sure to get a sample! :) The girls have a good time, they like to help roll it out, so that is fun. It's something that all of our kids will remember when they grow up, and hopefully the tradition will continue! I don't have a lot of pics from this weekend, I chose to just enjoy it and not worry about taking so many pictures, but I made sure to get a few of Levi in his shirt!

We have so much to be thankful for this year! First on the list I am thankful for our healthy, happy, perfect little boy!  Also for Paul, my family and friends, the roof over our heads, and for everything that God has given us this year. We are truly blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment