Tuesday, February 14, 2012

holiday mini book DONE

About time! I have actually had it done for a week or so, but I finally got around to snapping a few pics and getting them uploaded. Once I got started on this it went pretty quick. I didn't think too much like I normally tend to do, just went with my first thoughts, and I am happy with the results! Besides the fact that some of the events are out of order, which really isn't a huge deal to me. I ordered the book pre-made from the Elise Joy etsy shop. I love all of her mini books. They are the perfect size. Anyhoo, here are some of my pages!
I'm really enjoy doing these mini books, but I think I might wait awhile to do another one so I can get caught up on some actual pages for my scrapbook. Way, WAY behind with that. As in I get overwhelmed just thinking about ordering the pictures. But I will just have to do what I can when I can and I will get caught up eventually! Even if it isn't before I'm 30! Ha! Oh jeez, I hope I am somewhat caught up by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment