Wednesday, May 9, 2012

earring display

I was feeling crafty the other day, so I decided to do a little project I bought the supplies for a long, long time ago. I saw this idea on Pinterest over a year ago, and have wanted to try it ever since.


I had to clean off my dresser anyway. Might as well re-organize and spruce it up a bit! It was super easy to do, even with a one-year-old making trouble at my feet. After I was done I realized I should have made my wire a little longer so I could loop it over, but it should hold fine. I don't have too heavy of earrings or anything. Here is how it turned out.
I am pretty happy with it! I like being able to see all of my earrings, maybe I will wear them more now!! :) I went and found this cute heart dish from my kitchen for a place to keep bracelets. Necklaces I keep on hooks on the other side of the dresser, you can kind of see them in the corner of the picture. And here is a closer look at them.
I do really love jewelry, but I end up wearing the same few necklaces with the same outfits. I need to start wearing more of all the cute things I do have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment