Another week with no post besides this one :(
It went by really fast, since it was the week of the 4th. And this weekend is going to be pretty busy too. Tomorrow is the parade and festivities in Hancock for the 4th. It is always fun though! We look forward to it every year.
Here's my five favorites from the past week!
1. Movie night with friends!! A couple girlfriends and I went to see Magic Mike. It was good, I mean how can you not enjoy looking at Channing Tatum for 1.5 hrs?! Haha! Movie theater popcorn doesn't hurt either, yum!
2. Our 5 year anniversary was on Saturday, so Paul's mom and dad came in and watched Levi so we could go out for supper. We went to our favorite place over in Ortonville, on Big Stone Lake. The food is so yummy, and we even got to sit outside this time so the view was great!
3. We got Levi a little pool to play in when it's hot out, so we filled it up Sunday afternoon. The water was a little cold yet, so he was less than thrilled when we just plopped him in there. He had more fun taking handfuls of sand from his sand & water table, and dropping it in the pool. It wasn't worth getting upset over because we planned on dumping the water out right away anyways. So we just watched him and laughed. He was pretty happy with himself. He did like to splash in the water a bit too...this pic was before he started depositing sand in there.
4. Good read. I borrowed this book from my Grandma, and I absolutely loved it. It is a true story, and I highly recommend it. It is amazing, and really makes you think about things. (Sorry, fuzzy iPod pic)
5. 4th of July! We spent the afternoon down in Renville, and we took Levi out to my aunt and uncles to cool off in their pool. He wasn't crazy about the floaty, but he didn't scream or anything. He also had fun when Grandpa pushed him around on the tractor!
And just because I feel like it, here is a pic I took of little monkey yesterday. New trick.