Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project Life Cover Page

I am finally getting around to starting my Project Life album. I've been taking pictures and making notes since the beginning of the year so when I had time and the right supplies I could start. I got my pictures printed and put together the cover page last week. I have week 1 and most of week 2 finished at this point too, but have not taken pictures of those. It's tough getting decent pictures in those page protectors. Here is how my cover page turned out! I'm really happy with it!


I'm glad I decided to have the pictures printed in black and white, it gave me more options for deciding colors. It already takes me way too long to pick out what patterned papers to use anyway!

I am loving the new wood veneer chips I got from Freckled Fawn! Everything on their site is super adorable and I want one of everything! So. Cute. The 'S' flair badge is from Ormolu, another shop that is full of cuteness.

There are so many fun, new products that are popping up lately, and a lot of things in my own stash that I don't use much. I might have to go through and purge some more one day! My favorite things to hoard are letter stickers, label stickers, and patterned paper. I seem to have acquired plenty of rolls of washi tape too lately! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment