Monday, July 1, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

Since it's been a couple weeks since I did a Pinspiration post, I thought I would try and get one up today!

Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders. I actually made these last week and they were really good! I would definitely make them again.


These just look SO good! I am planning on trying them sometime soon.


Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies. I mostly just want to try these out of curiosity. I love chocolate chip cookies and it would be neat if there were a 'healthier' version with less fat.


This would be fun to make for the fourth this weekend! Maybe for munchies while Paul is pulling at the tractor pull after the parade? :)

DIY ruffle headbands. So. Cute!


BLT Chopped Salad. I will for sure be trying this sometime soon! Looks delicious!


DIY changing pad that turns into a clutch to keep in the diaper bag. This would be handy I think! See how ambitious I get if I want to bust out my sewing machine and try it.


You can follow me on Pinterest HERE. Or click the button on the sidebar. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment