Saturday, October 12, 2013

Back again with pictures

Harvest has begun around here, so that means we are busy with one thing or another all the time. Fall is always crazy it seems like. But I love it, so that's fine with me. It's my favorite time of the year!

Anyways, just wanted to share a few pictures from around here lately.

Levi loves holding Paige lately. Well, he always has, but he seems to ask more often the past couple weeks. He is such a good big brother. He's also growing up so fast. I catch more and more glimpses of him as a little boy instead of a toddler these days.
 Cutie. He looks tired, but I think it was mostly my camera flash. He was being a puppy here...had to have his "dog treats" in his specific bowls, then ate out of them like a puppy. Never a dull moment around here with this goofball!
 And here is my little Paige-girl! I have a harder time catching her smiles than I did Levi's at this age. She is so smiley, but as soon as I put my camera up to snap a picture, she gets the wide eyes and "what the heck is that?!" look on her face.
 Ladies man. Levi with Paige and cousin Aubrey. He was in heaven! And just as quickly he was over it and ready to play again. Lol.
 We went with the ECFE class to the pumpkin patch this past week. I took both of them by myself. Whew. It was exhausting. We rode the bus because I thought Levi would enjoy it, which he did. But it would have been much easier to just drive ourselves. Live and learn I guess. There was no getting him to sit still for a picture obviously. This was the least blurry of the ones I took.
Hopefully be back soon with Paige's 4 month update!

No comments:

Post a Comment