Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekly Weigh In | 2

This week didn't go too bad. I still haven't had a chance to get in a work-out. I can give you plenty of excuses, but I'll spare you. Ha. Overall I was happy with my eating habits, except for yesterday when I couldn't resist the other half of the Twix bar that I bribed Levi with. Anyhoo..

I do not like tracking calories. I stink at it. I get breakfast, lunch and snacks in, then I am sick of it. It takes so much time to sit and put in recipes that we make for supper, which aren't complicated but it's time-consuming to try and enter it all. So I need to work on that.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Today's weight: 159.4
+/- from last week: -3.8
Total loss: -3.8

What I did well this week
- Watched what I ate pretty well. Avoided as much sugar as possible and tried not to over-do it with bread and carbs.
- Tried to drink plenty of water.

What I did not do well this week
- Still no working out.
- The Twix incident mentioned above.

Goals for the coming week
- Get a workout in at least once or twice.
- Track calories.
- Drink lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment