Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In | 4

I guess I should say BI-weekly weigh-in this time. I just never got around to posting last week, lots of other things on my mind all week. Anyway, enough with the excuses. This week was not a good week. I actually lost last week, but gained it all back again. Boo. I am hoping to keep on track better this week and go back down for my weigh-in next week. How many times can I say the word week in one paragraph? Yeesh. I am just going to skip last week and continue from the last weigh-in post.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Today's weight: 157.8
+/- from last week (2 wks ago): -.4
Total loss: -5.4

What I did well this week
- Once again, not much, obviously

What I did not do well this week
- I wasn't strict enough with what I was eating, in other words I cheated a little more than I should have
- No workouts. I did work out the week before, when I discovered once again how truly un-coordinated I am while attempting to try Turbofire. Hopefully I will catch on eventually, but the couple times I did it, I felt like all I was doing was flailing my arms around. Way more punching and kick-boxing than I thought it was. I'm looking forward to a little warmer temps so I can get outside and run again.

Goals for the coming week
- Work-out!
- Drink more water.
- Watch what I am eating more carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment