Wednesday, October 13, 2010

oh, october...

...You're going by so fast. Just like the last 6 months have! I really don't know what I've been doing, but I tend to keep somewhat busy enough to neglect blogging. I have been taking an online photography class that has been a lot of fun! It is through Maggie Holmes. I have definitely learned a lot and am excited to use my new skills when the baby comes! Until then I can always practice on the girls and Aaron. :) Speaking of Aaron, holy cow that kid is growing fast! He is just over 2 months, and it's amazing how much different he already looks. He's getting his own little look. He's smiling a lot now so that's pretty fun!

Not a lot new on the pregnancy front. I am almost 15 weeks along. That is according to my ultrasound date, which I'm going with in this case, but I'm still telling everyone the March 29th due date. I am starting to get a little belly showing. It's sort of at that awkward place, where if you didn't know I was pregnant I would probably just look fat. I can definitely feel that it's getting harder though. So far I've been able to keep wearing my normal jeans, just having to put a hair band around the buttons. I'm hoping I'll be able to do that for a little while longer, unless I all of a sudden just pop. I won't lie though, I am excited to have a more noticeable baby bump. :) I do have a feeling though, that I'm not going to be one of those girls whose belly goes straight out...with my luck I will be big and wide. I guess only time will tell!

Harvest is going pretty smooth for the most part since there hasn't been any rain for quite awhile. The guys are done with beans (yay!) and working on getting the corn out now. I know some of the fields are still pretty wet unfortunately, but they are managing to keep going. Hopefully if the weather continues for another week like the forecast is predicting, they will be able to get everything done! That would just leave tillage, which is a little less stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment