Tuesday, May 21, 2013

36 weeks

Sorry I have been neglecting this blog a lot lately! I do have some pics I will be sharing soon, hopefully!

As far as being pregnant, I am so ready to be done. I'm not miserable or anything, just more tired and less energy. It doesn't help that Levi has been a bit of a pistol lately..stinker. I feel like I still have a lot to do before she gets here, and the days just keep going by. Paul finally had a chance to get the last coat of paint on in her room, so we are trying to decide how to arrange the 4 pieces of furniture we want in there. I knew it was a small room, but I didn't realize it was that small. It's going to be crowded in there for awhile I guess. I will share pics of her nursery when we have it done, which probably won't be for a couple months after she is born! :) I don't even have any idea what I am going to put on the walls yet. I was planning on making some freezer meals and I only have a couple things in there, just because I decided to freeze half of a couple hotdishes. I am planning on doing a few things this weekend hopefully. I don't even have my bag packed yet. I want to get that done this week too. I will need to pack one for Levi too. So does the fact that I am unprepared mean I am less worried/stressed out with this second baby? Maybe. Hopefully..

How far along?: 36 wks 5 days
How big is baby?:About 6 lbs and over 18 inches long.
Weight gain?: I weighed myself at home on Thursday and I was the same that I was at the dr. on Monday.
Stretch marks?: Yes. :(
Maternity clothes?: Yep.
Sleep?: Not bad, but it's tough to roll over sometimes.
Best moment this week?: I can't remember that far back into last week. Sad, I know.
Food cravings?: Nothing new.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yep, lots!
Belly button?: Still out. When I sit down especially, it is completely inside out. Weird.
What I miss?: Having energy and motivation to get things done.
Labor signs?: Just some Braxton Hicks, other than that, nothing.
What I'm looking forward to?: Finding out if I have progressed any more at my check-up on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment