Thursday, May 30, 2013

Levi's two year pics + some maternity pics

I fiiinnnnalllllly got the pictures back from Levi's two year pics and a few maternity pics I had done. They are so cute!! I am in love with all of them! SO, that means that this post is going to be photo heavy with all of my favorites! :)


I might be biased, but he sure is one adorable little boy! He kept us on our toes the day we took these pics, I was glad my mom came with to help! He's a troublemaker, but it's hard to stay upset with him when he flashes you that big smile. :)

I was also glad I decided to do a few maternity pics. I didn't have any taken with Levi, and this was all I wanted. We only did the few poses with Levi, and then one on my own. I just wanted some to remember this time in my life, besides the selfies that I take for my weekly updates. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

These were all taken by the wonderful Stephanie at Stephanie Foto ~ Stephanie Warzecha Photography. She is great to work with and does a fantastic job! I can't wait to do baby girl's newborn pics with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment