Thursday, September 13, 2012

Losing it | v.1

You might have gathered from me mentioning that I joined Weight Watchers and that I am running (??) a 5K on Saturday, that I am trying to lose a few pounds and get a healthier lifestyle. So far it has been going well up until the past few weeks. I sort fell off the wagon with tracking my points and with running, and I'm having a hard time getting back on. I skipped my WW mtg last week because I was scared of what I would see. I went this week and lucked out, I was down a little over a pound. I think that was enough to finally get some motivation going! And with the 5K on Saturday morning, I am hoping that will get me excited about running again. I will admit that I have been missing it.

Anyways, I thought maybe another good way to keep me motivated was to start posting a weekly update about my progress here. I decided Thursdays would be the best day because that is when my WW mtgs are. So I'll have my correct weight from that, and I am going to post what I think I did and did not do well for the week, and what I want to improve on in the coming week.

My starting weight when I began Weight Watchers was 161.4.

Thursday, September 13, 2012
Today's weight: 154.6
+/- from last week: -1.8
Total loss: -6.8

What I did well this week
- Kept portion size in mind even though I didn't track.

What I did NOT do well this week
- Didn't track my points.
- Only worked out once. (I was sick! Stupid cold!)
- Had more than my allotted one can of pop a week.
- Didn't drink as much water as I should have.
- Dished up a bowl of ice cream 'for Levi' so I could 'share'. What?

Goals for the coming week
- TRACK POINTS!
- Run at least 3 times.
- Plan meals for the week.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your 5K! I totally do the "it's for the kid" thing. Great goals for the week. I like you plan for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping this helps me keep focused a little more, or at least more aware!

      Delete