Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What? A scrapbook page?

Why yes! I have actually gotten a few pages done in the past several weeks. That is now where near catching up, but it's a step in the right direction. I'm only a year behind. Meh. I'm just scrapping the pics that I want to and not going to try and do every little thing. I am really thinking about starting Project Life next year. It's like a simpler, more streamlined way to scrapbook your daily life, and you can make it as easy or detailed as you want. A lot of bloggers/scrappers that I follow are doing it, and it looks like so much fun! So we'll see what happens. I'm mostly just afraid that I'll get behind during busy times and since I like to order my pictures online instead of print them myself. But, I have awhile to think about it.

Anyhoo! I just felt like sharing this page because I really liked how it turned out! Simple, but I love the colors, and it made me happy because it came together really quick. Seems like those are always the pages that turn out the best for me...when I just sit down and go with the flow.
I don't really know the best way to photograph scrapbook pages, so hopefully this is alright.

Looking at those pictures, two things came to my mind. 1) I was extremely puffy. 2) My peanut was so wittle!! And I miss when he liked to cuddle with me instead of try and wiggle off of my lap. Moving on! :)

Hopefully have another 2-week edition of High Five for Friday up later this week. Or has it been 3 weeks? Well, at any rate, it has just been plain busy around here lately. Sad thing is, I couldn't tell you half of what we are doing to be that busy! Time just flies.

1 comment:

  1. Love the page. I look horrible in all my hospital pictures!

    ReplyDelete