Friday, March 1, 2013

25 weeks

How far along?: 25 weeks 1 day
How big is baby?: Measures about 13.5 inches, and weighs about a pound and a half.
Weight gain?: Total gain of 16 lbs so far.
Stretch marks?: Same.
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Sleep?: Good when Levi sleeps all night...
Best moment this week?: When Levi pointed to my tummy when we were sitting on the couch one morning and said "Mommy tummy. Baby." I think he is finally getting it that there is a baby in mommy's tummy.
Food cravings?: The one recurring 'craving' that I have had is for spicy things. I haven't had much of it, but for some reason sounds good. Except I think it may not like me in return, I had my quick version of fish tacos for lunch yesterday and I always put some Frank's Red Hot on them, and that evening I think I had my first occurrence of some heartburn/indigestion.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yup!
Belly button?: Squished.
What I miss?: Bending over more easily, and being able to get off the floor without so much effort.
Labor signs?: None.
What I'm looking forward to?: Going to a little boutique in a town about an hour away to check out their new maternity section with my mom and sister. Hopefully we can find some cute stuff, and if not it will just be fun to look and hang out with them!
Milestone? Well according the the app on my ipod, baby is starting to get more baby fat and her skin is smoothing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment