Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

Hey! I actually remembered to post today! Barely...lol. Once I get done with this I am going to go make some cupcakes. Boston Cream Pie cupcakes! Yum!

Here are my fave pins from the week ::

Brownie Refrigerator Dessert. Ohhhh this looks so good!

I think this might be my next haircut. I'm getting my hair colored tomorrow, and I think this would look cute with my new color/highlights. It's probably the shortest I would ever go. We'll see!

Peach Julius. So making these once peaches are in season!

I just love this picture. The wheat field and the lighting are perfect. Possible family photos this summer?

This is already on my menu for this week. Doesn't really have a name, and I think it's meant to be more of an appetizer, but Paul actually thought it looked sort of good and I'm going to make noodles and a veggie with it. Boom, dinner.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment