Sunday, March 17, 2013

27 weeks

Better late than never, right?! Both my boys are napping right now so I thought I would get a couple posts up. First up is this one, my 27 week update, and next I am going to put up some pics from our little overnight trip to Arrowwood in Alexandria.

How far along?: 27 wks 3 days
 How big is baby?: About 2 lbs
Weight gain?: I forgot to weigh myself this week....whoops...
Stretch marks?: Same.
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Sleep?: Good for the most part!
Best moment this week?: Getting a couple cute baby outfits in the mail :)
Food cravings?: Anything sweet/chocolate is what I've been wanting this week. Well...I guess that is any time so maybe not so much of a pregnancy craving... Dove dark chocolates have been my favorite treat lately.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yup!
Belly button?: Squished.
What I miss?: This has nothing to do with pregnancy, but....I MISS WARMER WEATHER!!! I am so sick of winter and cold I could scream! And there's another stupid blizzard warning for tonight into tomorrow! ACK!!!
Labor signs?: None.
What I'm looking forward to?: Bringing Levi to ECFE class on Wednesday, and my mom coming up to visit one day this week.
Milestone? Officially six months along! Yikes, 3 months left...seems like a long time, but it's really not! Only one more monthly checkup and then I'm into the two-week checkups!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment