Sunday, March 13, 2011

nursery pics

Figured since I was at it, I would get the pictures of the baby room up too! Still a few things to do, and it already looks a little different since I took these pictures since I moved some things around yesterday afternoon, but for the most part it's done! :)








The rest of the frames will eventually have pictures in them, but I want to put some pieces of patterned paper in there for now. The frame on the floor behind the lamp/table will be on the wall, when Paul gets around to it. :) Between the chair and the crib we are putting a little book holder that I found at a craft sale last summer. I am still looking for a blackout panel to put on the window, under the valance. Not sure what color I should get, and if I can find one that looks right. Other than those few things, all we need now is a baby boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment