Monday, April 1, 2013

29 weeks

Well, I am going to overload you with posts today. Starting with my (late) 29 week bump update.

How far along?: 29 wks 4 days
How big is baby?: Weighs about 2 1/2 lbs and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.
Weight gain?: Weighed myself last Wednesday and I had gained 2 lbs since the week before.
Stretch marks?: Same.
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Sleep?: Pretty good when I'm not kept awake by half-dead flies buzzing around our room in the middle of the night banging against the ceiling/walls. I don't know why but our house has had a ton of flies upstairs since the weather has started to get a (teensy) tiny bit nicer sometimes. Paul sprayed yesterday thought and that killed most of them for now. Well, that got off subject!
Best moment this week?: Shopping in St. Cloud with my mom, and we were able to hang out with Katie and Josh since they were up there too.
Food cravings?: Nothing too unusual. Apparently I have a weakness to Easter candy. (Mmm...jelly beans and chocolate covered marshmallow! Yum!)
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yep!
Belly button?: Looks really weird. It's sticking out more than I remember it with Levi. I think I am carrying a bit higher than last time.
What I miss?: Energy.
Labor signs?: I think I might have had a couple Braxton Hicks contractions the other night, but that's it.
What I'm looking forward to?: Lunch with a friend on Wednesday, and my dr. appt. on Thursday.
Milestone? Nothing that I can think of!



No comments:

Post a Comment