Monday, April 15, 2013

31 weeks

 How far along?: 31 weeks 4 days (it was a busy weekend!)
How big is baby?: Measuring just over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 lbs.
Weight gain?: 25 lbs gain so far, hoping I can keep my total weight gain around 30-35 in the next 9 (almost 8) weeks!
Stretch marks?: Same. 
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Sleep?: Not bad, but I was sick part of this week so that was no fun.
Best moment this week?: Last week is a blur right now so nothing is coming to mind in particular.
Food cravings?: Nothing really.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Oh yeah, getting stronger.
Belly button?: Strange looking.
What I miss?: Energy. Is this like the 3rd week that I've put this answer? The list is getting longer the closer to the end I get.
Labor signs?: Nothing besides a few braxton hicks contractions here and there.
What I'm looking forward to?: Check up on Thursday I guess.
Milestone? Hmmm..



No comments:

Post a Comment