Monday, April 29, 2013

33 weeks

I guess I have gotten into the habit of doing these on Monday. Mostly because I forget to/don't take a picture until Friday or Saturday and then I have other things I'd rather do on the Saturday and Sunday! :)

How far along?: 33 weeks 4 days
How big is baby?:About 4 lbs and over 17 inches long
Weight gain?: Stayed the same from last week.
Stretch marks?: Sadly, I noticed that some of them are expanding since I am carrying a little higher this time. Tear.
Maternity clothes?: Yep.
Sleep?: Not bad.
Best moment this week?: At church on Sunday, Levi was being his usual busy-body self. He doesn't know how to use a quiet voice yet, so we are constantly shhh!-ing him. At one point, when we stood up for a prayer, Paul picked up Levi and he points at my belly and says clear as day "Mommy baby in 'ere. Baby in 'ere." Had to laugh, well smile, as we hushed him!
Food cravings?: Chocolate. Dark chocolate. Semi-sweet chocolate chips on ice cream, yum.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yep!
Belly button?: Same as last week.
What I miss?: Bending over, not getting out of breath so easily, etc.
Labor signs?: Nope, just some Braxton Hicks.
What I'm looking forward to?: Another ultrasound at my 34 week check-up, to make sure baby girl is head down and to see how big she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment