Saturday, April 6, 2013

30 wks

I had a doctor appointment this week, and everything went well. Baby girl was measuring right on schedule and her heartbeat was strong in the 140's. From now on I'll go every other week until 36 weeks, then every week after that. Yikes! It's coming fast!

How far along?: 30 weeks 2 days
How big is baby?: About 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 lbs.
Weight gain?: At home I was about the same as last week, at the dr. I had gained about 3 1/2 lbs since last month, which I didn't think was bad at all. So I am at about a 22-24 lb total gain depending if I go by my home scale or at the dr.
Stretch marks?: Same.
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Sleep?: Not too bad.
Best moment this week?: Hearing baby girl's heartbeat. She kicked right when Dr. M was looking for it, ha.
Food cravings?: Nothing really this week.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yep! More and more, sometimes she pushes in the weirdest places and it will hurt.
Belly button?: Turning into an outie. Weird..
What I miss?: Energy.
Labor signs?: Thankfully nothing yet. I was on bedrest for a week with Levi at 36 weeks, so at my appt., Dr. M just told me to let her know if I did show any signs of labor. I'm not worried since I ended up going over with Levi anyways.
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing my family on Sunday to celebrate Easter.
Milestone? 30 weeks! Only 10 short weeks left.


No comments:

Post a Comment