Monday, April 22, 2013

32 weeks

How far along?: 32 weeks 4 days
How big is baby?:About 4 lbs and 17 inches long
Weight gain?: 27 total according to the scale at the doctor on Thursday.
Stretch marks?: Same.
Maternity clothes?: Yep.
Sleep?: Can't complain!
Best moment this week?: Good checkup at the doctor :)
Food cravings?: Nothing in particular.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yep! It's funny though, how her movements are so different than Levi's when I was pregnant with him. He kicked and had more sharp movements, with her it's more just pushing and rolling, with some good kicks every once in awhile.
Belly button?: Same as last week.
What I miss?:I am looking forward to being able to move around easier and get off the floor and couch without so much effort!
Labor signs?: Nope.
What I'm looking forward to?: Levi and I have a busy week, so it should be fun. His two-year pictures are on Thursday and I am soooo excited! I also decided to do a few maternity pics..


No comments:

Post a Comment