Monday, April 15, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

I almost forgot that it was Monday! I got my 31 week update up earlier and totally forgot about doing this post until I was about to start scrolling through Pinterest just now! So here are my faves from this week! :)

Loving this crib skirt. Looks pretty easy to put together, it just velcros/ties onto the sides.


If we get a nice enough day this week to grill, I might have to give these a try!


I would really like to try doing this with Levi sometime. Looks easy and I think he would like it!


These are on my wishlist. I have been wanting a cute tennis shoe just for everyday, like around town or going shopping, and these would be cute for this summer.
Source: zappos.com via Kelsey on Pinterest


Supposed to be the best stain remover. It would be interesting to give it a try!



You can follow me on Pinterest HERE, or click the button in the sidebar!

(Hoping to have some pics from Levi's b-day up in the next couple days too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment