Monday, April 8, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

It's Pinspiration Monday: Second Birthday Edition!

These are some of the ideas that I had pinned to my Two board for Levi's birthday party this weekend.

I thought these would be a fun way for the kids to get a little treat. I haven't decided where I'll hang them yet! The idea is that once you get the little candies in there, you blow up the balloon and then the kids can pop them with a toothpick. With a grown-up's help of course for the littler ones.


I am going to try and combine the next two pins for Levi's cake. I want to do the sprinkled number 2 using the sprinkle colors to match the invite for his party. I was planning on doing multi-color like the picture, but then looking through my closet I found separate colors I can combine for a custom sprinkle mix!


Then I thought it would be fun to make a little cut-out banner like this one with his name on it too!


I would like to see if I can get something like this done. Maybe not with the buttons, but some sort of big number 2 to hang somewhere.
Source: hwtm.com via Kelsey on Pinterest


And I thought I would give this a try. Scooping the ice cream into individual muffin cups before-hand, then freezing until hard again, to make things easier when it comes to serving the cake! And cute! :)


So we'll see how many of these ideas I can follow through on! Levi's birthday party is on Sunday morning this weekend, so I'll share some pictures most likely next week!

You can follow me on Pinterest HERE! (Or click the link in the sidebar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment